Saturday, April 12, 2008

Family

As I sit here and look at this picture, so many emotions are running through my heart and my mind. This picture was taken Feb of 2005, we are already missing 9 people. Holy mother of pearl. Can you say crazy!!

Each one of the people in this picture(and those missing)hold a very special place in my heart. They have all been there for me in times of need. It brings me such comfort knowing that i will be with them FOREVER. 

As i have gotten older and *haha* "wiser" i have come to realize that family will be the ones that are always there. Much like the seasons we go through, friends will come and go but family will be there no matter what! My family has gone through weddings, deaths, births, drug addiction, serious illness and most recently evil camp hosts!! All times i hold close to my heart and treasure-even the evil camp hosts at Bryce Canyon. 

Love you family and thank you for standing by me. "We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!

1 comments:

pandaswat.sarah said...

Hey Ash. I want you to know how much I love you. I'm glad you were able to bear all to a listening ear, and that you had such a shoulder to cry on...she's got a great shoulder, and gives the best hugs. Anyway, thanks for your prayers for David. It's all kinda crazy and surreal. I'm not sure I'll FULLY believe it till I see the scar and the bullet. And I'm sorry to hear about your troubles with boy, but glad that you're rebounding! I hope things go well with new/old boy. haha I wish I had advise, but I'm crappy in the love department. You are now the experienced one and I will be coming to you with my questions! I love you so much! Keep smiling, k?