Thursday, April 10, 2008

For the love of hair

      Yeah this post is about me and my obsession for my hair its color and they way its cut. 

              Can you say Red light?

        I get HBO do you?


Lovin it!

So I am obsessed with coloring and cutting my hair. I have a hair appointment with my wonderful hair dresser Tami every 3 months. She has a little card that she keeps all my info on such as the colors we put in my hair, how many inches we chop off and things like that. 

That little card is filled on the back and front and now we are on a new card. I never do the same thing twice. NEVER. When this obsession first began, i just had an inch cut off and had blonde added. 3 months later chopped off the new growth and and another inch. Added red-lots of red! YIKES. The Boy told me it was so red we could play red light green light with my hair. Thanks, love you to boy.

3 months later didn't want so much red. Added more blonde, but it still looked red. Just did a trim this time.  I know shocker, but i liked the length of it.

Fast forward to 2 weeks ago. Added lots of blonde and a rich brown. cut off new growth plus an inch and did a slight A line in the back. This is my favorite hair cut and color EVER!! I have gotten so many compliments on this hair do. Even master hair dresser Tami said she loves this length on me. 

I think that The Boy doesn't know when to shut up sometimes. He saw me the Monday after i did the new do and he told me i kind of looked like a boy. What the crap?  I think that he looked like pooh that day. I told him that he laughed i laughed and we were ok. 

Will this love for cutting and coloring my hair stop? Nope and im okay with that thank you very much.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it. I wish I were brave enough to do it to mine! ;)

Anonymous said...

I love that haircut and color. I am like you, I love to change my hair all the time. I've been blond and even black and everywhere in between!