Saturday, October 4, 2008

Guilty

Guilty!! I just finished listening to Elder Oaks talk on the importance of sacrament meeting. Few things hit super close to home. He mentioned being on time, feeling of the spirit durning the prelude music...hmm. I am not sure when the last time was that i was on time for sacrament meeting, i am thinking like a month. He also mentioned the proper dress for the meeting. Well i think for the most part i do a good job with my clothing options. The footwear on the other hand...GUITLY again. Most the time i am late because i am primping and doing my hair and makeup. I already have the outfit picked out, but not the shoes. So alot of the time i will slip on the flip flops. Mind you they aren't like beach flip flops. I have gotten alot better with the shoe thing thanks to Target. 


I am so glad that he mentioned the whole cell phone thing. We had a girl in YW last week who answered her phone in class. She said "oh its my dad, i have to answer it." What? her dad was a bishop and knows what time our church is. Why was he calling her? That bugged me. 

Guess I have some things to work on next Sunday. I think we'll start with being on time. My bad!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're so cute! I'm sure you have NOTHING to worry about. You're Awesome!

Unknown said...

Dood laughing at the girl who answered her celly...I want to know who it was. SO Funny.