Monday, May 26, 2008

Pampering and shopping

Saturdays around my house usually consist of some kind of cleaning, laundry doing, and yard work on nice days. Well this past Saturday i didn't do one of those things!! YAY!! MY mom and I went and got.....

           PEDICURES.

I took my mom and went to this cute little nail place in Salt Lake called Nailed. We both had pedicures I had a manicure and had my eyebrows waxed. Oh let me tell you this was HEAVENLY. My feet feel so much better and they look real cute too and my eyebrows...WOW amazing. My eyebrows have been unruly, I HATE plucking so i have just been shaving them. Haha- i dont recommend this. I would however recommend waxing to anyone. It felt so good. If you are a pedicure person i recommend this place. They are awesome! The shop is cute, clean and the ladies are all so nice!! It is cheap but, the service is anything but cheap. I found them online. They have a website and i fell in love with them. NAILED is my new favorite place.

After our pampering we went to JcPenny. They are having amazing sales right now on these cute little sundresses. I got a cute black and white one for $20.00. They had this cute brown and blue one (the in colors right now) I tried it on and almost bought it but i couldn't justify the purchase when i already have a brown sundress and cute blue jacket cover up thing. If you are in need or just want a cute new dress or two, go to JcPenny!! You won't be sorry. 

All in all it was a great weekend. Wish it would have lasted longer. It sounds like an expensive weekend but i only spent $137.42. $80.00 at Nailed (2 pedicures, 1 manicure and an eyebrow waxing) $20.00 (for oh so cute dress) and boo $37.42 (for 12 gallons of precious gas...yuck!)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE that you are pampering yourself. JC Penny is one of my dirty little secrets. Love that place. Love that you are posting again. Missed you.