Thursday, February 14, 2008

Sugar cookies and girls

Yesterday for Young Woman's we made homemade sugar cookies. I didn't think that activity would go so well, but suprisingly it did. We made these little gems from scratch.

We had girls rolling out the dough, cutting the shapes, and then everyone had a turn to ice some cookies. They tasted so yummy, i had one okay i had two.

I enjoy my calling so much, the girls i work with are so cute and have the most amazing testimonies. Like i mentioned earlier i am now the beehive advisor, so i work with the 12-14 year old girls.

If you ever need to feel loved and appreciated come to young woman's. My cute girls are so sweet and i love them to death. Let me give you an example of the free love they give. I have never thought i was very fashion savy, however since being in young woman's i feel better about myself. Cute Abby is always telling me how cute i look and how much she loves my jewlery. Thanks girls for the compliments!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Ash Face. Thanks for your comment the other day, I am still in the depths of my despair...I think that some day soon we should just crash Kathy Jenson's house and make us some of these fine cookies and talk girl. I could use it. ;)

P.S. YOu should really update this, 'cause I'm coming here every day now!

Unknown said...

P.S. I would love nothing more than to be serving with you in young womens! :( I miss that ward SOOOO much!