Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Excitment

So on Saturday I spent $150.87 on tickets to see these wonderful men sing to me, okay and couple thousand other screaming fans. The concert is on Friday March 7 at 7:00 P.M. at the Energy Solutions Arena. I am pretty much excited. I bought 2 tickets, 1 for me of course and another for a random guest.

This weekend the fam had a superbowl party at the Grandparentals home. I did not watc the game, I ate some amazing good food, talked to the wonderful cousins who live in Orem/Provo, and made David a Valetines Day card. Then I did the dishes and had a wonderful time talking to my dear sweet aunt about life.

I was released as secretary in the Young Woman's. I am somewhat sad about this but also happy. I was put back in the young womans as the beehive advisor. It will be less work, but still get to work with the cute girls and the awesome woman i have come to love as sisters.


0 comments: