Saturday, September 6, 2008

New bedroom-opinion needed!

So i need your opinion. I have had this itch to redo my bedroom for a while now. Well i got permission from the proper authorities, okay just my mom after all it is her house in which i live. 

Right now my room has been the same since i moved in here when i was 12, and its a little to floral for my liking. Don't get me wrong, i loved it when i was 12 but not so much now. My room is foe painted a dark/medium green then a wallpaper border at the top with probably 12 inches of a lighter green above that. I want to change everything!! I have picked out some bed stuff that i kind of like. Help me narrow it down, which one do you like? 

1.

2.



3.
4.

5.


I also get to buy myself a new big girl bed. Haha!! Yeah i'm 22 and still sleep on a twin. Depending on which one of these bed covers i get will depend on A. the colors of my room and B. the color of my new bed. I guess that means i'll also be getting a new dresser and night stand and new window coverings. Good-bye lacy frilly crap.

Im so excited!! I also have a bathroom attached to my room. I think i will keep it green and just get a new shower curtain, rugs, towels and toilet seat cover. Oh and some new pictures and wall hangings for both rooms. 

3 comments:

Tara G. said...

Hi Ashley!!! Your blog is really cute and I cannot believe how grown up your brothers are!

I really like #2 or #3....maybe I like #2 better because it has more colors to coordinate with the rest of your room. I really like the hot pink and brown too though. Either way, good luck! I love re-decorating!!!

Tara (Miller) Giordano

Taya Jensen said...

dooooood.
So I know you. and I know your style and based on that I am going to say 2.

BUT....
I love number 3 as well...

BUT..
I can see you with five in there too! Either way.. your good.

but 2 is hands down the best..

love you girlie.

Unknown said...

OOOooo I love NUMBER 2...do it! And let me come over and see when you are all done!